We are looking for a (Jr) Laboratory Technician for maintenance of a wide range of laboratory equipment. You do repairs, validation, inventory management, scheduled maintenance and so much more to keep the analytical lab running.
You have a broad role in this interdisciplinary laboratory. Our client sells services and equipment to the pharmaceutical industry and does R&D studies as well as GMP-analyses. To keep their growing laboratory running smoothly, they are looking for a technician for (scheduled) maintenance, installations, qualifications, and so much more. You manage the inventory and train analysts where needed. You are involved in method development or GMP-compliance if hardware input is needed. You can rely on the facilities manager for training and complex questions.
Overall, you have very broad role and are involved with several internal teams. Apply today if this suits you!
- Laboratory Management
- Maintenance and repairs
- Inventory management
- Tracking logbooks and documentation
- HBO degree in (analytical) chemistry
- At least a few years of work experience on the lab, ideally under GMP-guidelines
- You can communicate with different departments easily
- English is a must, Dutch is a plus
Benefits and Practical Information
- Long term position, start through Oxford
- Salary indication: €2700-3500,- gross per month
- Fulltime position
- Location: Amsterdam
- Vacaturenummer: 24137