We our looking for an experienced scientist for this multidisciplinary Senior Scientist Drug Release position at a pharmaceutical company in the Enschede area.
As a Senior Scientist Drug Release, you will be responsible for the development process of new and existing formulations, process optimisations and analytical investigations. You will work closely together with separate teams consisting of chemists, engineers and technicians.
- Responsible for project management delivering scientific input to the project teams and follow-up on project progress
- Writing experimental plans, protocols, and scientific reports, including data interpretation
- Guide tech-transfer and development activities at CRO's
- Keeping up with the latest developments on relevant topics with literature and attending scientific events
- At least 3 years (PhD) or 6 years (MSc) experience in pharma, food or biomaterial industry, either analytical chemistry or formulation, in a multidisciplinary setting
- Extensive knowledge on analytical development is a must
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry with drug release is considered a big plus
- Experience with writing reports on patent/pharmaceutical level is preferred
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and excellent communication skills in English
- Contract: directly at the company, realistic long-term perspective
- Salary: market conform
- Working hours: full-time preferred, 36-hours negotiable
- Region: Enschede area
Vacancy number: 19893