We are looking for a programmer with experience with SAS. In this role you will be responsible for data management of all assigned projects within a large life science company. Are you a data manager who is familiar with SAS and data structures? Apply now!
In this position you will oversee the study set-up, and configure the study-specific electronic transfer in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). You will be focused on SAS programming on the back-end side and you will be working in an open, informal working environment.
- Experience of SAS programming to produce derived analysis datasets.
- Understand data structures, e.g, CDISC, LOINC.
- Collaborate with internal departments to make sure data is collected, managed, and reported clearly, accurately, and securely.
- Data reconciliation and cleaning.
- Support client and internal audits.
- Takes on mentoring newer Data Management team members.
- You have experience with SAS;
- You are quality oriented, precise, diligent and thorough;
- You are proactive with a self-directed work attitude;
- You have an excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
- Directly employed by the client
- Salary €3000-€5000 based on experience
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Region Tilburg
- Vacancy number 20080
Important note; Residence permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed