Oxford Global Resources is looking for a Clinical Project Manager who will join a non-profit Scientific Association, leader in clinical and translational research on gynecological cancer located in Madrid which is supporting and managing international clinical trials.
As a CPM (Clinical Project Manager) you will be responsible for the overall clinical trials management from the strategy and concept/design phase to the trial close out and publication. You will be acting main contact point for all participating countries Project Managers and acting as the organization representative with the study founders or collaborators.
That's an opportunity to represent Project Management Function in external meetings and presentations including investigator meetings, steering committee meetings or others as required. May represent the organization at professional meetings / conferences.
- Develop and maintain a formal project plan with all key milestones, budgets, and resources assigned to specific tasks and outcomes.
- Define metrics for reporting performance against plan.
- Ensure that all standard project systems and tools are set up correctly and functioning appropriately.
- Implement operational strategy as defined in the project plan and make changes to the plan to ensure desired results.
- Identify potential project risks and implement contingency plans, mitigate actual risks with team members and keep client informed about risks and contingencies.
- Establish quality standards for the project that drive individual and team commitment to quality. Monitor quality of deliverable and implement corrective and preventative action as needed.
- Develop and manage the countries and stakeholders relationship
- Establish complete channels and standards of communication among all key stakeholders and countries Project Managers that supports timely and efficient delivery of the information required for the effective completion of the project.
- Manage the project according to budget with revenue recognition and forecasting, including resource management and managing Change in Scope. Handle all project invoicing activities.
- Enable all stakeholders to achieve successful study completion while maintaining high quality expectations. Establish team goals, inspire individual ownership, and establish processes to support project result accountability. Lead internal monthly project review meetings.
- Life Sciences Univ. Degree
- Advanced English C1
- Minimum previous experience as Project Manager/Lead CRA.
- Experience in oncology clinical trials -nice to have-