Do you have experience as a data scientist, and with python? Would you like to help with an improvement project at a large international customer? Then this is probably the role for you!
We're focusing on implementing data-driven technologies to 1) facilitate data analytics democratization through Quality's various roles, and 2) recognize and automate process improvement and optimization opportunities. From functional dashboard reporting to statistical analytics, the team is developing and funding a wide range of programs.
- Build prescient models going from essential linear regressions to best in class AI models as needed by the main job, and work together with computerized group to guarantee deployment
- Conducting pilots for possibility of data analytic projects
- Contribute as well as improve monitoring models utilizing R/Python
- Conduct EDA, visualization, dashboarding exercises as needed to help with stakeholder management and correspondence with subject matter experts.
- Use your experience and information to develop our Data Science group and ideal our coordinated method of working
- Master's degree in Data science, econometrics, computer science or similar;
- Python/R experience in productionizing model;
- Knowledge of bioproduction processes is a plus;
- The capacity to work separately (freely) as well as in a group;
- Knowledge of bioproduction is a plus;
- Employment: Starting via Oxford Global Resources with prospects of a permanent position ;
- Salary indication: 3000 - 3500, depending on education level and experience;
- Working hours: Full time, 40 hours;
- Vacation days: 25 days;
- Region: Leiden;
- Remote: 90% remote, 10% on-site;
- Vacancy number: 17596.
As a specialized recruitment company, we at Oxford Global Resources have a large offer of IT jobs in the area of Computer System Validation (CSV) and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Information engineering, IT, ICT, Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We would like to get in touch with candidates who have experience with one or more of the following technologies: PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), Computer System Validation (CSV), Citrix, Oracle, LIMS, Python, Vmware ESX, SQL, ITIL, SCRUM, Manufacturing execution system (MES), SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition), Big data, Full stack development, Internet of things, Robotics, Data Science, Ethical Hacking, Security, Business Intelligence
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MBO, HBO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the job Research Technician, IT Architect, Enterprise Architect, IT Project consultant, Infrastructure Specialist, CSV Specialist, PLC Engineer, Automation Engineer, Control System Engineer, Process Engineer, Automation Specialist, PLC software engineer, IT Consultant. Then contact us directly!