Oxford Global Resources is hiring a Senior Medical Information Specialist who will be client exclusively dedicated. Our client is a top leading biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative medicines.
- Responds to unsolicited medical requests regarding our client's products from HCPs, members of the public, and internal client's colleagues. Responses are provided in a timely manner using approved standard documents, up-to-date literature support and other resources
- Uses scientific and MI expertise to drive strategic initiatives and empower our client's partners, HCPs, patients and other requestors with globally aligned resources that enable timely, informed decisions and improved patient outcomes
- Prepares global resources in collaboration with local affiliate teams (TA specialist team). Prepares local resources (affiliate MI specialist team). Vendors may be use
- Identifies, reports and records adverse events and product complaints in a timely manner in accordance with SOP
- May be asked to provide medical review for promotional and/or medical materials, depending on geography or role
- Contributes to development of MI strategy and represents MI cross functionally.
- Life Sciences Univ. Degree
- PhD. or Msc. Pharmaceutical Industry
- English Advanced
- Previous experience minimum 5-8 years in Medical Information