We are looking in MADRID for a Clinical Project Manager (CPM) who will be directly hired for an interesting research organization.
The CPM will report to the Director of Project Operations. The position’s main objective will be to fully carry out international sponsored clinical trials in the pre-established time frames, as well as controlling the costs and quality of the studies assigned.
Internal project reporting and administration:
- Be prepared to discuss project quality, client and team satisfaction, and project success metrics during regularly scheduled and ad hoc project review meetings with the Director of Project Operations.
- Keep an accurate risk-tracking record with associated mitigation plan.
- Determine project roles of team members based on project requirements, timeframes, and budget.
- When necessary work with external contractors in addition to internal resources.
- Define skill sets (competencies) required for the project based on project specifications and requirements.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen client relationships.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
Project accounting and finance:
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates, and utilization.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget
- Project planning
- Prioritizes signed-off project work based on analysis of strategic importance, outstanding tasks, obstacles or barriers, budgets, etc.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION:
- A university degree in a related field.
- Based in the EU.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting.
- Good computer skills, proficient with ms office applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively other EU languages is an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other EU languages would be highly valued.
Minimum professional experience required:
- 3 years in Clinical Trial Project Management, in oncology.