We are looking for a Product Manager for a leader Medical Device & Diagnostic company. The PM must have a strong and solid knowledge in the Wound Care area, with a background in Healthcare industries and previous experience in marketing and sales.s
To develop and implement short-, medium- and long-term marketing strategies for the product line managed by him/her. This position requires developing sales and marketing communication tools to support the marketing and sales activities at country level as well as interacting and providing support to internal departments.
- Define with Division Manager products price and follow up offers and profitability of the products offered.
- Prepare and coordinate marketing support programs. Contribute to planning and creation of advertising and promotional materials.
- Write technical specifications and internal documents to support sales and marketing.
- Keep informed about developments in medical devices industry as they apply to the company's future marketing plans.
- Provide sales technical training for sales staff. Work with field sales staff to develop training requirements and sales tools required to introduce new products and sales campaigns for all or part of product line.
- Provide technical training to customers as well as prepare and make presentations to new or current customers.
- Understand all maintenance, performance and advantages of full portfolio managed.
- Understand technical aspects of our portfolio and competitive products.
- Monitor field test and marketing introduction programs.
- Maintain regular communications with technical services on problems with instruments and disposables within the product line.
- Interface with all levels of management and to independently resolve conflicts/problems with company peers.
- Manage and drive internal projects with minimal supervision.
- Desired a BS degree in a related science field, to include Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or Medical Device Technology and 1-5 years of experience in a combination of technical and business/marketing/product management
- Effective and influential communication skills as evident in meeting with key opinion leaders, nurses, doctors, formal presentations, informal discussions and written documentation.
- Must have high energy, initiative, be a self-starter, be very self-motivated, and creative.
- Able to build cooperative relationships and work as a team.
- Able to plan, organize and establish priorities within the division marketing and sales strategies.
- Able to use the most common office software and corporate IT systems (e.g. SAP).
- Must be able to travel up to 60% (domestic).
- Previous experience in marketing and sales.
- Familiarity with Spanish healthcare communities and roles.