Are you a Pharmacist/Pharmacy Assistant looking for a new opportunity in a well-known international pharmaceutical company? Check out the opportunity below!
As Pharmacy Assistant, you'll assist the Clinical Research Pharmacist in his/her activities.
In this role, you will ensure that clinical trials are conducted in accordance with scientific, medical and ethical principles & within regulatory requirements/guidelines. You will also perform accurate accountability and documentation from the point of receipt, preparation, dispensing to disposal/ transfer for drugs and hazardous substances. Additionally, you will ensure proper handling, control, storage and disposal of drugs and hazardous substances according to EHS, regulatory and client's requirements. Ensuring Pharmacy preparation & drug storage areas meet the EHS, regulatory and client's requirements in terms of cleanliness, temperature and humidity control, security, etc. will be another task you will perform. In this function, you will also ensure calibration, maintenance and cleaning of premises, instruments, and equipment according to the EHS, regulatory and client's requirements. You will be responsible for sourcing and procuring pharmacy equipment, consumables, drugs, hazardous substances. You will have the chance to participate in training courses as appropriate. Additionally, you will assist in the training of PCRU staff and contractors with less experience and expertise. Finally, as Pharmacy Assistant you will be responsible for complying with client's Standards, ethical standards, ICH, regulatory and legal requirements, national and European laws on health and safety at work, fire prevention and other appropriate legislation.
As Pharmacy Assistant, you'll participate in all pharmaceutical activities of the Clinical Research Unit, including:
- Preparation, dispensing, reconstitution, packaging, labeling and storage of individual subject doses (solution, suspension, tablets, capsules, etc.) in accordance with instructions and Good manufacturing Practices
- Creation and printing of labels and other pharmacy related documents
- Order of supplies such as commercial medicinal products and other items
- Follow up of products and doses expiry date
- Receipt and storage, follow up of orders and general stock
- Administrative follow up and filing of studies and pharmacy related documents
- Return and destruction of all type of products
- Recall of commercialized medication in Belgium used at the PCRU
- You have a Life Sciences background
- You have good knowledge of GMP and GCP requirements/guidelines
- You are fluent in English
- Proficient in IT tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have proven organization skills
- You have a critical thinking and good oral and written communication skills
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- Full-time position
- Balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience
Vacancy number : 18415