We are growing! Oxford Global Resources as a leading partner for Pharma/Biotech companies in Medical Affairs activities is hiring a Grants Coordinator who will be exclusively working for a top biotech company located in Madrid.
As a Grants Coordinator you will be accountable for grants management & sponsorship aimed at the development of therapeutic areas (TA) medical education strategy and goals in close collaboration with TA medical strategy team (Medical Directors, Scientific Directors, functional representatives).
* Be key point for working with grant requester (i.e. academic institutions, professional societies, medical education providers) and internal partners including grant review teams, E&C, Legal, Global Medical.
* Develop the annual TA educational grant budget build in it ensuring understanding of strategy and goals and making budget adjustments in response to changing needs.
* Lead the approval of educational grants and medical supported sponsorship/memberships (e.g. independent medical educational grants, non-educational grants, medical sponsorship, corporate memberships) and serves as active/advisor member of the review team.
* Drive the development of call for grant applications looking for input from TA Medical Directors, Scientific Directors, Publication Managers and other Medical Affairs members.
* Manage the Legal and E&C approval process, posting review and strategic decisions related to call for grant applications.
* Oversee the daily operational and project management activities related to the educational grant and MA sponsorship processes (i.e. intake, review, tracking, change of scope, reconciliation, closeout and reporting processes) recommending enhancements to processes as identified.
* Design internal communication plans sharing metrics.
* Manage TA evaluation of supported grants including auditing activities. In partnership with L&C resolves any issues that may arise from audits.
* Ensure compliance to all appropriate SOPs and guidelines from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education and other healthcare professional.
- University Degree.
- Previous experience min. 4 years in grants management within Pharma/Biotech/Life Sciences areas.
- English advanced
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant), medical insurance, English classes, remote home-working (60%)