For one of our clients, located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a "Medical Advisor / MSL for hospital business".
Our client is a science-led healthcare company. They research and develop a broad range of innovative products. The Hospital business has one of the broadest portfolios of any company.
The Medical Advisor within the Belgian Hospital medical team will be a highly motivated graduate medical doctor, pharmacist, master in biomedical sciences or any scientific degree with a passion for high quality and relevant physician engagement based upon their own clinical and scientific credibility. The person will be providing medical and scientific input to allocated medical activities for the Hospital department for their nominated brand(s) but predominantly for Medrol (methylprednisolone).
The individual must have strong collaboration skills and be willing to actively partner with other functions to drive meaningful business results of the Hospital department.
In an environment with a culture of strong medical standards, the individual must bring a high degree of medical professionalism, credibility and astuteness in the following areas of responsibility:
Scientific leadership and partnerships, customer engagement and leveraging insights :
- Support/lead medical activities and interactions with key experts and key external stakeholders and record all relevant customer interactions (60 % of the time).
- Engaging and building relationships with clinical thought leaders and relevant organizations in the therapy area to gain insights to feed into medical strategies.
- The medical expertise will include an understanding of relevant competitive activity including ongoing studies and product development initiatives.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Knowledge of the therapeutic area: corticosteroids and/or inflammation.
- Facilitate open discussion and debate among key stakeholders and build internal and external relationships through partnering, anticipating needs, fulfilling expectations.
- Ability to function effectively in a complex, changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in French and Dutch (passive English).
- Good understanding of current computer software and databases.
- Master in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biomedical Sciences or any scientific degree.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in medical affairs (or MSL) is an asset.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers.
- Understanding of hospital world is an asset.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
- Part Time position - 3 days/week
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16350