"Do you have a Scientific background, with a first experience in Clinical Operations (internship or working experience) and with interest in oncology ? This job is for you!"
The Clinical Operations Manager is responsible for the organization, planning and follow-up of the operational aspects of a clinical trial/research project.
- Support in the project development cycle with general tasks such as following up on requests to various partners, drafting guidelines, attend meetings and define actions for the COM activities (eg drug supply, translational research activities…)
- Ensures adequate logistical and operational support to the study sites during start up and conduct of the project at any time.
- Ensure adequate project guidelines are maintained, and study-working book is updated in order to ensure continuity in situations of absence.
- Update project tracking tools on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in project related meetings when applicable.
- Support in the redaction of the newsletters
- Master's degree in life sciences (biomedical sciences, pharmaceutical sciences…)
- A first experience in clinical operations (internship or working experience)
- Background or experience in oncology is a strong asset
- Team player who can work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize adequately
- Excellent knowledge of MS office tools
- Fluent in English
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- Full time position
- Direct hire contract
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Vacancy number: 16967