For one of our clients located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a " Clinical Operations Assistant".
The COA is a challenging position for a person interested in the field of Cancer Clinical Trial operations.
You will assist/support the clinical operations teams in study-related administrative activities.
- Construction of various study-related forms/templates
- Creation and mailing of study-related webforms (e.g. study-specific questionnaires)
- Dispatching of incoming study-related correspondence, internal documentation, etc., as appropriate
- Sending of study-related documentation to sites
- Follow-up, collection and filing of country- and site-specific documents required for site activation following GCP standards
- Report on a regular basis on document collection status during the site activation phase
- Coordination of study drug and sample kits supplies to the sites, as appropriate
- Maintenance of tracking tools (document collection status, sample tools,…) applicable to the study
- Set-up, organization and maintenance of clinical study documentation (e.g. study files, etc.) including preparation for internal/external audits, final reconciliation and archival
- Set-up of study-specific meetings (phone conference, face to face, webex,…)
- Management of CTEP registrations of investigators participating in US-lead studies
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Bachelor in Life Sciences with preferably one year experience in a similar function
- Excellent team player
- Good organizational skills, ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Meticulous, attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- GCP certification is an asset
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16769