Do you have experience in industrial automation engineer (PLC) and would you like to help with an improvement project at a large international customer? Then this is probably the role for you!
As an Automation Engineer you will be working in a team with specialists on projects dealing with new construction, upgrades and improvement. In this role you coordinate projects with PLC / Scada systems. You make an inventory of the internal needs and create a project plan with specifications. You will then link with suppliers and ensure proper execution and documentation. .
- Coordinating projects with PLC / SCADA systems;
- Making an inventory of internal requirements;
- Writing specifications and (parts of) the project plan;
- Generate documentation so that implementation can be carried out.
- Completed HBO or MSc degree with several years of work experience in industrial automation;
- Experience with PLC / SCADA systems (S7 / Tia, iFix / WinCC);
- You are eager to learn, motivated and think in solutions;
- You speak English and Dutch;
- Unlimited EU working permit.
Terms of employment
- Employment: through Oxford Global Resources Solutions;
- Salary: €3700-€4800 depending on experience;
- Working hours: Full-time;
- Region: Den Bosch;
- Vacancy number: 17279.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.
As a specialized recruitment company, we at Oxford Global Resources have a large offer of IT jobs in the area of Computer System Validation (CSV) and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Information engineering, IT, ICT, Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We would like to get in touch with candidates who have experience with one or more of the following technologies: PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), Computer System Validation (CSV), Citrix, Oracle, LIMS, Python, Vmware ESX, SQL, ITIL, SCRUM, Manufacturing execution system (MES), SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition), Big data, Full stack development, Internet of things, Robotics, Data Science, Ethical Hacking, Security, Business Intelligence
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MBO, HBO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the job Research Technician, IT Architect, Enterprise Architect, IT Project consultant, Infrastructure Specialist, CSV Specialist, PLC Engineer, Automation Engineer, Control System Engineer, Process Engineer, Automation Specialist, PLC software engineer, IT Consultant. Then contact us directly!