In this position you will assist our customer engagement product team with approach/development/ implementation of product feature Liaison with our Ops team to ensure operational activities are performed accordingly. You actively participate in the Agile development process in the roles of delegate-product owner and business analyst.
- Participate in the Agile development process in the roles of delegate-product owner and business analyst.
- Manage business requests, working with diverse user groups.
- Proactively identify production risks and create actionable mitigation plans
- Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritise, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the implementation of different platforms.
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications.
- 5+ years of experience in a IT Business Analyst role.
- Experience of the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech or general healthcare industries.
- Salesforce certifications (Administrator and /or Developer certifications in particular).
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable.
- Experience with system and application monitoring.
- Experience in stakeholder management and communicating with external business partners.
- Technical proficiency with analytics systems.
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.
- Salary indication: €4000 - €6000 on contract. Please contact for ZZP possibilities
- Working hours: Full time, 40 hours;
- Region: Breda
- Travel allowance: 19ct/km or Public transport completely covered;
- Vacancy number: 18559
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required.
Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.