Developing new solutions, dealing with complex issues, maintaining and calibrating complex laboratory equipment. Just a small selection of your responsibilities as a lab equipment expert at this fast-growing company in Breda!
As a lab equipment expert, you are responsible, among other things, for maintaining and calibrating measuring equipment. With your knowledge of instrumentel lab equipment, you solve complex issues together with the team. You will also be called in remotely to troubleshoot and help with malfunctions. You are involved in a lot of technical work, and you also act as a source of information in this area. You work together with a large team of gas inspectors and research experts. A nice job with a growing organization, where you also get plenty of development opportunities.
- Developing new solutions and dealing with complex issues
- Calibrating measuring equipment
- A source of information in the field of technical issues
- Working together in a team of gas inspectors and research experts
- Bachelor Chemistry
- Problem solver & stress resistant
- Dutch and English in word and writing
Terms of employment
- Directly employed by the client
- Salary €2,500 and €3,400 gross per month
- Good secondary benefits, such as telephone, non-contributory pension, 13 months, etc
- Many growth opportunities and freedom
- Location Breda
- Vacancy number 22356