You are the project lead for all analytical techniques in QC under GMP, you oversee tech transfer, method development, and validations of biochemical assays. Apply today to discuss the possibilities with our Science Recruiters.
You work in project teams to ensure the manufactured biopharmaceutical products can be analyzed thoroughly under GMP compliance. As bioprocess lead, you set up methods, but are mainly working hands-off yourself, you really act as a bridge between the biochemical QC team and the other project teams. You are very familiar with ELISA, HPLC, UV, SDS-PAGE and some cell based assays and can train technicians if needed, but are mostly focused on GMP documentation and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Collaborate in multiple parallel project teams
- Write qualification and validation documentation
- Write GMP-compliant SOPs
- Represent the QC department in these projects
- At least HBO degree in a relevant field (biochemistry, biotechnology, analytical chemistry etc)
- At least 3 years of QC GMP experience
- Experience with method validation
- Excellent communicative and people skills
Practical information and Benefits
- Salary indication: €3500-€5000 depending on experience
- Direct contract with our client, long term position
- Excellent secondary benefits
- Fulltime position, 32h is possible too
- Location: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 21750
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.