Do you have some years of Supply Chain experience and would you like to use this experience at one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world? Keep reading!
Our client, a leading company in the Pharmaceutical sector, is seeking a highly motivated Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career in supply chain management within a clinical environment.
As the Supply Chain Coordinator, you will lead the coordination and execution of all activities related to raw material availability. Your role will include close collaboration with the NPI project team to deliver all targets within the project's timelines, budget, and scope. You will be responsible for driving continuous improvements in the NPI planning processes, ensuring that all raw materials are available for product qualification, and monitoring and summarizing progress of required steps in material introduction.
- Coordinating and executing all activities to ensure full availability of raw materials for laboratory operations.
- Ensuring material set up is complete and on time for product qualification.
- Collaborating closely with the NPI project team to deliver all targets within project timelines, budget, and scope.
- Driving continuous improvement of NPI planning processes to optimize laboratory operations.
- Monitoring and summarizing progress of required steps in material introduction.
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with partners.
- Working with the wider supply chain team on demand changes and project timeline updates.
- Focusing on process development and standardization across the platform, encouraging continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or other related Business field is essential.
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred (e.g., APICS).
- Lean Certification is desirable.
- 2 - 4 yeas of Supply Chain experience - preferably within raw materials.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a laboratory or scientific environment.
- Experience in the use of SAP is required.
- Project Management experience is preferable.
- Ability to work and communicate across diverse teams.
- Experience in effective stakeholder management and influencing across functions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Capabilities:
- Strong partnering attitude, making sure that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization.
- Results-driven, while ensuring the optimization and efficient use of resources.
- Contribute to innovation and continuous improvement within laboratory operations.
- Comfortable with collaborative and cross-functional tasks with all other departments within the company.
- Ensure department and personnel goals and objectives are achieved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and implementation of actions based on company values.
- Salary range; €3200 - 4000 gross a month based on a FT (40 hour) work week
- 1 year contract through Oxford Global Resources - extension possible
- Hybrid working - 2 days working from home, 3 days on-site
- Located in Leiden.
- Opportunity to grow your career in the Pharmaceutical sector.
Vacancy number; 22782