If you are a detail-oriented professional with a strong commitment to quality and compliance, this position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the advancement of bioanalytics.
In this Clinical Quality team you will play a crucial part in ensuring the quality and compliance of our analytical methods, operational processes, and data integrity. If you have a strong background in sciences and possess experience in quality management, this opportunity is perfect for you.
- Collaborate with the team to perform quality reviews of Analytical Method Qualification/Validation Protocol/Report.
- Assist in the daily management of operational quality, including handling deviations, CAPAs, and change controls.
- Support efforts to ensure data integrity and reliability of equipment and computerized systems in compliance with quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Serve as the quality representative in multidisciplinary meetings, providing valuable input and insights.
- Ensure the quality of documents provided to regulatory authorities.
- University degree in Sciences (Bio Engineer, Biologist, Chemist, or related field).
- Knowledge of analytical biological testing is advantageous.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in written English and French.
- Experience in analytical equipment and IT validation is desirable.
- Directly employed by Oxford, initial project for a year, possible: long-term perspective;
- Mobile phone provided & monthly phone contribution;
- Monthly allowance for meal vouchers;
- Travel allowance;
- Hospital & Group insurance;
- Opportunities for education and training;
- Fulltime position, daytime work;
- Region: Brabant