Our IVD client is looking for a temporary PMO officer on 50% basis. Do you have Project Management Assistant experience, efficient planning is your middle name, are you fluent in English and looking forward to a position in a dynamic, international environment? Then continue reading as this is a great opportunity in a great company !
The role of the Project Management Assistant is to manage and control corporate project management infrastructure and tooling, and support project/functional managers with the application thereof.
Project Management tooling and infrastructure:
- System administrator for the Client's corporate tool for project scheduling, resource demand and capacity planning and project portfolio reporting;
- Manage MSP master data;
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of standardized project management processes and templates;
- Provide support in the organization of PMO meetings and training;
- Keep an eye on the latest trends, tools, terminologies in project management and, in interaction with project and program managers, translate into proposals for improvement;
- Act as an ambassador for PMO.
- Follow-up on project manager's adherence to the established project management processes and tools;
- Ensure central management of all project information, including set-up of new project templates, maintenance of primary resource data, etc;
- Support project managers in case of questions or issues with respect to PMO infrastructure or tooling;
- Support in the delivery of project reporting needs.
Project information analysis:
- In support of Life Cycle Leads, Functional Leads and Functional Heads/Managers, prepare project status overviews and resource demand versus capacity analysis on a recurring basis;
- Perform consistency check on reporting with the purpose to identify incomplete or incorrect usage of MSP;
- In collaboration with the Head of PMO, highlight risks and opportunities in view of resource capacity management and support scenario building for project portfolio decision making.
- BSc in Business Administration or Healthcare industry related field, or equivalent through experience
- 3+ years' experience as a Project Manager, Project Coordinator or Administrator is strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with project management software, flowcharts, project information systems is required
- Languages: excellent knowledge of English is required; knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g. MS Project)
- Interest for data and data information systems
- Ability to work independently, yet collaboratively, in cross-functional teams
- Solution and results oriented
- True team player
- Time & priority management
- Communicates with persuasion: presents, explains and defends a complex message in a clear and concise way and persuades different stakeholders;
- Analytical thinking
- PC skills
- Knowledge of standard MS Office software
- Expert user of project management software
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- On site role at the Client location in Belgium (hybrid remote and office based)
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience
Vacancy number: 20372