Do you have a Sciences/IT background and have experience in or wish to learn more about programming in the clinical world? Don't hesitate and apply now!
As a Clinical Data Programmer, you will perform programming activities related to the clinical database in support of clean clinical study data for reporting purposes to authorities, clients, and the statistical team. You will also provide programming support for data management tools.
- Act as the Lead programming responsible for the clinical study deliverables assigned to you and collaborate closely with the internal study team and sponsor
- Transform and validate data into CDISC SDTM format by programming the trial conversion scripts (in PL/SQL) and maintain the metadata of your studies
- Communicate with all external and internal stakeholders that need to deliver or receive clinical data
- Create Data Transfer Agreements per external data stream and program scripts to load those external data
- Program the data cleaning rules (in SQL) defined by the data managers on your studies
- Program data listings for medical review purposes or other safety reviews and create progress reports that provide study status overviews
- Support database locking activities to ensure qualitative statistical and pharmacokinetic analysis
- Generate or contribute to the creation of submission packages requested by the different authorities
- Support your colleagues within the Biometrics department for general programming and database related issue resolution
- Manage your own projects in terms of communication, timelines, documentation, and reporting
- You have a PhD, master or bachelor's degree in IT/Biomedical IT.
- Or You have a master or bachelor's degree in (Biomedical) Sciences (Mathematics/Physics/Biology/Bio Engineering/…) with experience or an interest in programming.
- Or you have relevant proven experience on your track record!
- You have good knowledge of PL/SQL or are keen to learn (we do consider entry level and have an in-house training program). Other programming knowledge is an asset (e.g., SAS, Python)
- Your knowledge of English is as close to 'mother tongue' as possible, this in written language as well as spoken
- You are eager to learn and have an analytical mindset
- You are quality minded and have an eye for detail
- You have good communications skills, you are flexible and pro-active
- You are well-organized, able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and stress resistant
- You love to work in a team since you are convinced that good working teams can achieve things individuals never would be able to - Collaboration is the key for success
- You have the existing right to work in Europe
- Fulltime position
- 3 days on site, and 2 days remote
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including extra legal benefits
Vacancy number: 19620