Are you a motivated graduated Master/PhD in Sciences who enjoys working with systems? Are you are eager to start your very first job in clinical research with many growth opportunities? Do you have an eye for detail, have a logical thinking and interest in clinical programming? This will be your dream job!
As a Clinical Data Specialist/Technical eSolutions Expert, you will be bridging the gap between Life Sciences and IT expertise to deliver advanced tools (such as eCRF, IXRS and/or ePRO) that are fit for use to guarantee correct data collection at the clinical sites.
- You set-up deploying and maintaining EDC applications to collect data of clinical trials
- You program EDC Custom Functions
- You provide expert guidance to the design, development, validation and maintenance of EDC applications
- You troubleshoot complex problems in EDC applications and define the programming implementation strategy for change requests
- You definine and document EDC requirements and specifications
- You manage integrations with other systems (ePRO, IxRS, …)
- You create EDC reports
- You set-up and maintain Front End data load
- You have a master's degree (informatics, biomedical sciences)
- C# does not have any secrets for you? Great, apply now! Not yet familiar with C#, but eager to learn C# programming? You are also very welcome!
- Do you have experience in clinical data management? This will give you a leg up.
- You are a good communicator
- You are eager to learn
- You are a real team player
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- Fulltime position in a CRO
- Long-term mission
- Salary package with benefits
Vacancy number: 19938