Oxford's client (Manufacturing and Supply Chain organisation) currently has a project to bring digital performance management to users across the network, from business leaders down to the shopfloor. The lead pilot area is at one of the main sites in Switzerland responsible for downstream processes (filling and packaging)
Scope and timings:
Short term support to start ASAP for the current sprint to create a prototype using FIGMA - would estimate 1-2 days a week for next 3 weeks. This may also lead to longer term collaboration (also part time) as they scale to other parts of the business (upstream production and other sites).
Desired Experience and Skillset
- Strong UI experience (UX will also be very useful).
- Experience of designing performance dashboards / tools in a shop floor manufacturing environment- (MUST)
- Ability to work proactively and independently with little info/guidance.
- Design thinking and agile mindset to efficiently iterate to desired prototype design.
- Familiarity with key UI/UX tools - including FIGMA (MUST)
- German language and knowledge of Pharma industry a plus.