Are you looking for the next challenge in your technical sales career where you have a lot of freedom to determine sales strategies, while also staying on the road yourself? Then read on and apply!
You make sales plans to sell niche laboratory equipment to clients throughout central Europe. After these plans are discussed with your team, you execute your own plans. You work on expanding business with existing clients and identify new clients. You use your chemical or technical background to communicate with clients and colleagues, and to give technical presentations. You develop a good relationship with your clients and stay in touch with your colleagues for technical development and support. This also means travelling is an important aspect of your job. As a majority of your clients are in German-speaking countries, speaking German is a huge advantage.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for laboratory equipment
- New business development
- Relationship management
- Give technical presentations
- Discuss and collaborate with the technical (service) team
- Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry or another technical field
- Demonstrated sales experience - strategy development is a plus
- Great communicative skills, you will represent this company
- Fluent in English, German is a huge plus
- GMP experience is a plus
Benefits and practical information
- Contract: Long term position, direct contract
- Salary: ranging from €65000,- till €100.000- excluding bonuses
- Working hours: Full-time
- Region: Central Europe: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and more. Office in Amsterdam.
Vacancy number: 21164