Do you want to use your knowledge of analytics in a R&D setting? You will be using liquid chromatography (LC) and dissolution tests to aid in the development of medicine within the team of a multinational company. Creating value for the future of human health.
The lab team of CRS supports the delivery of the R&D portfolio by timely testing of clinical release and stability testing of Drug Substance (DS) and Drug Product (DP) for small molecules from Phase 1 up to registration. You can also aid in the manufacturing and characterization development support for DS and DP Analyst.
- Perform analysis in support of product characterization, release and stability. Main focus will be on liquid chromatography and dissolution.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory regulations, analytic methods and specifications, GMP and safety.
- Scientific evaluation of generated results
- You hold a degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences, or equivalent through experience
- Good knowledge and practical experience with one of the following tests: LC and Dissolution
- Ensure high quality standards for experiments and take on responsibility for these experiments.
- Efficient, flexible and dynamic
- Customer focused and result performance driven
- Sense of Urgency
- You have a good knowledge of both English and Dutch
- You are able to work independently, though you are also a team player
- Directly employed by Oxford, initial project till the end of the year, realistic; long-term perspective;
- Base Salary: €2400 - 3000 gross monthly;
- Mobile phone provided & monthly phone contribution;
- Monthly allowance for meal vouchers;
- Travel allowance;
- Hospital & Group insurance;
- Opportunities for education and training;
- Full-time position, daytime work;
- Region: Antwerp
Vacancy number: 22671