As Chemical Analyst, you perform a broad range of QC-tests on pharmaceutical compounds. You analyze different kinds of medication, the raw materials, and in-process samples. You work with modern equipment and follow GMP-guidelines. Apply asap if working in shifts suits you!
As pharmaceutical technician or chemical analyst you analyze medication, incoming goods and everything in between. You make sure that the right compounds are made and are in the right concentration. You use modern analytical equipment like HPLC, GC, UV, FTIR, and much more. Since you analyze pharmaceutical compounds, you work according to GMP-guidelines. This department also offers room for professional growth, allowing you to work on method transfer, involvement with investigations, and the chance to improve your analytical skills. To be eligible for the vacancy, you do not need to be an expert with every listed technique. Definitely apply if you are in doubt, and feel free to contact us on the phone number above with questions.
- Chemical analysis
- HPLC and UPLC
- Spectroscopy (UV/FTIR/NIR)
- Dissolution testing
- Following GMP guidelines
- Technical degree (MBO4) or Bachelor (HBO) in analytical chemistry or related
- Experience with some analytical techniques
- GMP-experience is a plus but not a hard requirement
- Willing to work in 5-shift system
- Long-term position, first year through Oxford
- Salary range: €2600-3200 excluding competitive shift allowance
- 5 shift system: mornings, evenings, nights, weekends.
- Location: Haarlem
Vacancy number: 22628