Versatile position in method development, improvement and validation to replace current in vivo models.
You will be part of a large pharmaceutical company where you will work in a team that is responsible for developing methods with the purpose to replace current animal models. You will focus on laboratory assays such as ELISA, AlphaLISA, Luminex and cell-based assays. This department works under GMP/GLP conditions. The role is initially for 6 months with possibility for long term.
- Development and validation of in vitro assays (ELISA, Luminex, AlphaLISA, cell-based assays) to replace in vivo models.
- Troubleshooting of the issues encountered during assay improvement and development.
- Planning and executing experiments as well as analyzing and reporting of the test results.
- Supporting the tech transfer of new methods to quality control laboratories.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) degree in relevant field.
- Preferably experienced in the field development, validation and transfer.
- Experience in laboratory techniques such as ELISA and/or AlphaLISA.
- Experience with GLP and GMP requirements.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Dutch and English in both speaking and writing.
- Contract: 6 months with possibility for long term contract
- Salary: €3100,- tot €4500,- gross per month
- Start: ASAP
- Work hours: 40 hours per week with 80% working on location
- Region: Boxmeer