For one of our clients, a dynamic young biopharmaceutical organization, we are in search of a senior technician with extensive experience within chromatography. As a technician, you will be responsible for supporting the team on analytical projects.
In your position as senior technician analytical (bio)chemistry, you will be responsible for the analytical aspects in the various projects, from early start of a project till meeting the deliverables within agreed timelines and budget. Hereto, you will take part in various projects to identify the key analytical questions and to provide theoretical and experimental support to address these questions most appropriately. You will have functional relationships with your internal colleagues (technicians, researchers and scientists in chemistry, formulation, and biology) as well as with co-development partners, including academic and industrial parties. A successful young company that is building towards a future with better, faster and more effective pharmaceutical products. Innovation, development and applicability are the key competencies of this organization with a strong focus on interdisciplinary research.
- Characterizing and evaluating of the raw materials, products and intermediates using analytical methods such as LC, SEC, UV, RI and MS
- Validating and carrying out method development studies on chromatographic techniques
- Communicating of study protocols to internal and external teams
- Maintaining high quality standards in all deliverables
- HLO/BSc/MSc degree in analytical chemistry, biochemistry or life science
- 5+ years of experience with analytical techniques (such as: LC, SEC, UV, RI, MS) in an industry setting
- Experience with improvement projects within a QA/QC department
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Open minded, entrepreneurial, persistent self-starter
- Fixed position - Possibly a start through Oxford Global Resources
- Salary: €3000- €4000, gross/month based on 40hours
- This is a position that can lead to a permanent contract within the organization.
- Hours: Fulltime
- Region Maastricht
- Vacancy Number 19774
Important note; Residence permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed