We our looking for an experienced Process Engineer for this multidisciplinary Senior Process Engineer position at a pharmaceutical company in the Enschede area.
As a Senior Process Engineer you will have a leading role in upscaling and ensuring robustness of the developed processes. You will also be responsible for transferring the full commercial scale processes to GMP contract manufacturing organizations (CMO's) and support manufacturing of GMP productions.
- Supervise and support lab work activities related to upscaling of processes. Ensure documentation around the work performed is accurate, up-to-date, and according to company standards
- Independently report outcomes of development studies and identify next development steps.
- Initiate and take the lead in selection, acquisition, and qualification of custom-made equipment
- Perform troubleshooting on equipment and initiate corrective actions
- take the technical lead in transferring the processes to contract manufacturing organizations
- Ensure compliance to relevant industry standards and GMP regulations
- Comparable to MSc in a relevant field like Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Experience: at least 5 years of industrial experience. GMP experience and aseptic manufacturing is a highly preffered.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry with drug release is considered a big plus
- Competences: Problem solving, result oriented, pro-active, communicative team player, hands on mentality and critical thinking
- Contract: directly at the company, realistic long-term perspective
- Salary: market conform
- Working hours: full-time preferred, 36-hours negotiable
- Region: Enschede area
Vacancy number: 19928