Are you a problem solver and do you have experience working with gas chromatography? Our client is looking for a chemical analyst to join their team in the Rotterdam region. Interested? Then keep reading!
Our client is a global supplier of advanced analytical instruments, such as gas chromatographers, for laboratories across a wide range of industries. In this position you will take care of the production, maintenance and application of gas chromatography columns and traps for standard and customized systems.
- Inspection and troubleshooting of gas chromatography devices.
- Production of GC columns and traps for different applications.
- Development of calibration samples and analytical references.
- Maintaining the quality of the columns produced using GC techniques, methodologies, and in-house testing.
- Assist other departments with their technical and product needs.
- MBO or HBO diploma in Chemistry or related fields.
- Min 3 years of experience.
- Demonstrable technical skills in the industry.
- Exceptional mathematical abilities.
- Affinity with fine mechanical work and assembly.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English.
- Contract: 1 year with possibility of extension
- Salary: €2300-2900 per month (full time)
- Worktimes: Full time, parttime is possible
- Region: Rotterdam
- Vacancy number 20048