Do you have many years of Quality Assurance experience under your belt, are you looking for a next opportunity (with an internationally renowned client) and are you available on the short term in the region Utrecht-South? Then this could very well be your next step!
This Quality Assurance (QA) department ensures that raw materials, production and packaging process of the production lines at the production site and the storage and services meet the highest quality standards. As a Quality Assurance Officer you report to the QA/QC Manager. You work closely with your direct colleagues and other responsible departments to meet these standards and make improvements to realise. This Quality Assurance team is characterized by an open and friendly atmosphere, where people are honest, transparent and take responsibility where needed
- Ensuring the control and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Assess batch and raw material documentation.
- Supporting the customer relations department in completing questionnaires and answering customer questions.
- Investigating deviations and complaints.
- Initiating corrective and preventive measures in the field of product quality and/or Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Performing internal audits, customer support audits and audits of certification bodies.
- Performing risk assessments, improving and optimizing quality systems and QA processes.
- Supporting the QA Manager Pharma in developing, improving and making the quality policy within the requirements of the applicable certifications. Supervising the implementation of new products in the production environment.
- A completed HBO education (quality management, pharmacy or laboratory technology) or comparable.
- 1-3 years of relevant QA experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry
- Preferably experience with Good Manufacturing Practice (ICH Q7 / EU GMP/ Eudralex)
- Experience with improvement processes (lean six sigma or similar) in the field of quality
- Experience with different IT systems such as Microsoft office, SAP, Sample Manager, quality systems (eg Trackwise or Master Control)
- Involved, decisive, communicative personality
- Writes and speaks Dutch and English fluently. NL is a must.
- Available 3-5 days a week.
- Salary: €4000-€6000/month based on fulltime
- 0,6-1,0 FTE is discussable
- Temporary position from 1 July 2022 to the end of the year
- Dayshift, remote working optional, but not preferred
- Region Utrecht South
- Vacancy number 20311
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.