Do you have a good knowledge of German? Does your heart lie with QA? Then this could be an interesting vacancy for you!
Our client is the leading provider of order communications software and laboratory information management in Europe. They employ a whole team of talented people, each of whom is outstanding in their field.
As the company has a high standard of quality, the QARA team is responsible to implement and maintain the applicable standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 27001) for our business, across several offices and operating countries.
- Supporting the management in the implementation of the QM system (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 13485)
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed
- Maintaining, Monitoring and reporting of the QM system. (e.g. Management review, document and record management, supplier management, etc)
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating reports
- Perform and host internal and external audits
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors
- Making recommendations for improvement
- Training colleagues of QM (recurrent)
- Cooperate with different teams located over all company locations
- Travel to Belgium/Germany can be requested
- Higher education Certificate
- Experience in laboratory technology, QA or a similar field
- Knowledge of ISO standards
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- German is a must. English is desired
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience
- 40 hour weeks with 8 working hours a day in a flexible range
- Opportunities to learn new skills with supported training programs
- Additional benefits such as group level and medical insurance, meal voucher, etc.