Are you ready for a new step within you QA career? We are looking for an experienced QA Officer for a position with a broad package of responsibilities within a globally active Bio-pharmaceutical company in Amsterdam.
In this position your will work closely together with the QA department to make sure all documentation is released, CAPA's are handled and audits are executed following the GMP guidelines. You will perform batch record review of batches assembled, packaged and labeled. You will handle deviations and change controls. You will participate in project teams, working closely together with other departments.
- Review and approve GMP documentation of batches, master batch records and QC testing records.
- Prepare release documentation for your QP.
- Work in project teams to ensure overall quality in all teams throughout the company.
- Prepare, coordinate and supervise internal and external audits.
- At least a finished BSc in Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences or related field
- Preferably experience in at least one of these responsibilities in Quality Assurance (batch record review and/or investigations).
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) knowledge.
- Manufacturing and/or QMS experience in operations is a pré
- Fluency in English is a requisite
- Unlimited EU working permit is required.
- Salary indication: €3000 - €5000 gross monthly excluding holiday allowance
- Working hours: Full time, 32 hours up for discussion
- Region: Amsterdam
- Travel allowance: 19ct/km or Public transport completely covered;
Vacancy number: 20262
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.