Oxford Global Resources is looking for a Project Manager specialized in the pharmaceutical sector to work for a multinational company located in Barcelona.
- To integrate QA, IT, Procurement topics for the specific project.
- Accountable for the maintenance of the unified project plan, dependencies, critical path, milestones and tasks including communication with the different parts.
- Ensure the project plan meets its milestones and deadlines without deviations.
- Accountable for the workshops organization, event scheduling / diarizing.
- Identifies and maintains the risks/issues mitigation actions across the program phases.
- Meets the project performance expectations making sure the OKRs are being measured and reported to Steering Committee.
- Supports the project team in the planning and task progress.
- Prepares and maintains Project Status Reports and attends Steering Committee if needed.
- Supports formal management of Scope Change Requests approval by Steering Committee.
- Act as independent advisor on best and implementation practices for client and Third-Party Vendors.
- Assist client on strategic decision making related to the Program.
- Liaise with client Project Team, Third Parties and Strategy Team.
- Orchestration of overall program activities.
- Share project management and implementation best practices.
The PM will be responsible for Change Management Plan and for the deployment and delivery of the deliverables - communication plan and communication material that goes beyond the user guides and user training on the SW use.
The action plans should include communication actions and also explicit sessions to ensure awareness, desire, acceptance, support.
As part of the Change Management, we would include:
- All tasks related to the definition, preparation and deployment of the plan, accountants and timelines.
- Definition of reluctances and obstacles in the project.
- Propose a model on who is responsible on posing those reluctances, and what to do to address and communicate them.
- Define details of Communication actions such as: Contents, Audience, Channel, When to do them.
- Communication deliverables (templates of documentation, presentations, etc).
- Change management introduction session with the users to explain what we are changing (how we were working and how we will work).
- Experience as Project Manager working in MES implementations.
- More than 5 years working for the pharmaceutical sector in this type of projects.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Long term project, about 2-3 years.
- 15-20 hours per week.
- Salary: Very attractive and competitive- according to the skills and experience of the candidate
- 100% remote. Occasionally working at the production plant.
- Starting Day: ASAP