Oxford Global Resources is hiring a Medical Education Specialist who will be responsible for maximizing values of medical education activities. The post understands the design and objectives to implement Medical Educational Activities and is located in Madrid.
- Implement and follow up of high quality medical projects designed by the Medical Education and Medical Affairs Department, under the guidance of the Medical Education Associate Manager or designee.
- Develop required qualitative and quantitative reports.
- Ensure medical / legal excellence and compliance
- Ensure that local Medical Education and Medical Affairs projects follow Medical Education and Medical Affairs boundary conditions.
- Create a team with the Regional Medical Liaison (RML) associate to fill the Medical
Affairs Regional Plans
- Compliance with Quality and Environment Policies
Education and skills
- University Degree in Business Administration, Legal, Economics
- English advanced level
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic, resolute and flexible
- Ticket Restaurant
- English Classes
- Medical Insurance
- Permanent contract