* Support the implementation of new IT computers/tablets and peripherals to support the on-going and new projects at the site. This includes the deployment, configuration, implementation, documentation, support and management of these computers and peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.).
* With support from the site and global IT and OT organization the appropriate systems and support will need to be stabilize the IT service delivery at the site by mainly coordinating with global IT functions (global service desk, global applications and infrastructure teams) and/or service providers.
* Additionally a key responsibility will be to create and develop site-specific instructions and processes and support the transition of the IT service delivery to the next level.
* An important element is that the candidate is eager and willing to pick-up and execute IT incidents and requests when needed (hands-on approach).
* Experience as IT and/or OT engineer with the workplace services (e.g. IT desktop support, ..).
* Experience with working in a project structure.
* Knowledge of computer operating, software and other systems (mainly on the PC & OS level)
* Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure (servers, network and storage).
* Understanding of most recent of IT infrastructure computer system upgrades.
* Integrating and migrating new and upgraded systems on the IT side.
* Monitoring systems and service operations and make recommendations as needed.
* Developing technological procedural and operations manuals.
* Supervise IT staff priorities and training (staff of workplace service provider).
* Ability to deliver reports and improvements based on these.
* Connection between IT service provider(s), Site IT lead, IT infrastructure and MES application team.
* Connection between IT and OT SME's at the site to support business objectives.
(Minimum MCSA desktop certification
3-5 year's experience within the desktop/on-site support area)
Brian O Sullivan
+353 21 485 7200