To be part of the Wireless software team in Sweden. The objective of this job is to build a high efficiency embedded software architecture to meet the requirement of 5G: ultra-reliable and low latency. Besides we want to build scheduler models for the 5G system.
- There are many 5G requirements about hard real-time service, huge calculation cost and varieties about service/cell configuration/deployment.
- To meet the requirement of 5G system with limited resources (CPU, memory etc) and reduce the scheduling overhead costs, so a deep understanding of the embedded , Real-Time system is required.
- Master/PhD degree, in computer science engineering or related subject
- Deep understanding of Real-Time system and parallel processing, multi-task scheduling
- Understanding of real-time scheduling theory and able to analyse properties of mathematical models
- Knowledge of Mixed-criticality systems where several functionalities of different importance, or criticality, co-exist on the same platform
- Knowledge of SLA (service level agreement) and QOS (Quality of Service)
- Good understanding of the memory system, DDR, cache prefetching ,memory consistency ,etc can support to build the Real-Time system
- C/C++ programming language (More Low Level Embedded C)
- Knowledge about performance optimization and familiar with the optimization tools (perf, Oprofile benchmark tools)
- Ability to create technical specification and requirements and work independently and with no direction/supervision.
- Able to quickly adapt to new or evolving technologies related to new product & services requiring validation or research
- Knowledge of 5G mobile systems, and hands-on experience on top of theoretical skills is particularly valued
- Good knowledge of operating system ,RTOS, Linux, etc. C/C++ programming skills
- An existing right to work in the EU required.