Clinical Research Manager - someone who sets up, standardizes and manages several clinical trials and clinical projects, done in-house and by several partner CRO's of this pharmaceutical and biotechnological, growing research company.
For a company that develops their own products in the fields of immunology, oncology, aging and geriatrics, and related medical fields, we are looking for a Clinical Research Manager. In this position you will be the main point of contact for a team of clinical research associates, data managers, study managers, and research associates at the CRO's, academic instances and hospitals that the company works with. To ensure clinical trials of ICH-GCP norms and standards, you guide and manage clinical study professionals in your team. You keep oversight on all clinical activities within several projects at once.
- Set up and manage several clinical studies and projects.
- Standardize data capture and reporting at several locations.
- Safeguard clinical study data integrity by ensuring ICH-GCP guidelines are followed.
- Contribute to constant process improvement and adjustment.
- Serve as the main point of contact for collaborating parties at hospitals, CRO's, etc.
- Oversee data capture and reporting, coordinating and training personnel where needed.
- At least a finished MSc degree within biomedical sciences, clinical research or similar.
- Senior level of experience in clinical research management.
- Experience with clinical quality guidelines (ICH, GCP).
- Coordinating and managing capabilities
- Excellent communication in both Dutch and English is a must
- Analytical, pragmatic, clear communication, direct.
- Existing right to work in Europe
- Contract: until end of year + possible extension in the future
- Hours: 32 - 40 hours
- Location: Utrecht area
Vacancy number: 19834