Do you have a background in Health Economics with a 1st working experience or an internship experience in the pharmaceutical industry? You are fluent in English and eager to work in one of the biggest pharma industry within belgium? Then, this job might be your next challenge.
Full-time position with presence on site 1 day/week.
The responsibility of the Clinical Health Economics Consultant is to support the health economics activities for one or more vaccines by developing HE models and managing HE studies - including partial tasks, end-to end projects or ad-hoc requests.
- Support team members with short to longer term tasks including preparations for webinars
- Development or quality control of consolidated core HE models for customization by the countries
- Management, quality control and coordination of the country customization process in accordance with envisioned country priority setting
- Contribute to model report writing for potential country HTA submissions, and to compilation of presentations to key stakeholders
- Supervision and support of development and implementation of disease burden models (Cost-of-illness, humanistic burden)
- Conceptual collaboration and support of evidence generation activities such as real-world database analysis, patient reported outcomes studies, systematic literature reviews.
- Write and update computer programming codes for the health economics models where necessary, including VBA.
- Development of publication/poster potentially but not necessarily in collaboration with Key External Experts
- Day to day management of project execution until completion in terms of content, quality norms, time lines and budget control
- You have a Master degree in Health Economics or in Biostatistics
- You have a 1st working or internship experience in Health Economics (analysis and development of HE models)
- An experience in public health or related to vaccines is a strong asset
- An experience or background in real-world database analyses and/or patient reported outcomes studies is a plus
- You are fluent in English
- You have strong competency in softwares and programming skills: Excel- VBA required; R, Matlab or
- Treeage is a plus
- You are agile, flexible and you have a strong team spirit
- Existing right to work in Europe is required
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience
- A full-time position
- Flexibility in term of home-working (presence on site is required 1 day/week)
Vacancy number: 20344