Have you recently completed an MLO or HLO study and are you looking for the place to start your career? Do you have experience with cell culture or would you like to learn more about it? Then read on quickly!
For one of our clients, a global leader in life sciences, we have a challenging position open for a Bioprocess Associate. In this you are involved in a versatile range of tasks; of the manufacture (cell and tissue culture) of cell therapy products, improvement projects and self-development trajectories! You will receive extensive internal training and you will be given optimal space to develop yourself in a high-end environment!
- Perform all cell therapy tissue culture activities, from starting material to finished product, according to relevant procedures
- Report and review all required process steps in approved batch records
- Participate in the follow-up of deviations, CAPAs and changes
- Generation and review of manufacturing procedures
- Technical education in life science
- Experience or affinity in working in a cleanroom
- GMP experience is a big plus
- Able to work in flexible shifts in a rapidly changing environment
- Team player, good communication skills, hands-on approach
- Directly employed by the client
- Salary indication: €2300-€3000 per month
- Full time
- Region South Limburg
- Vacancy number: 19720
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.