Oxford Global Resources is looking for an experienced Media Preparation Laboratory Assistant. In this position, you will work in the media and buffer preparation team within a clean room.
In addition to rotating with the team, you will be the point of contact for the other lab technicians on the team and will be involved in troubleshooting. As senior Laboratory Technician you are also responsible for picking up various improvement projects and making the planning. Do you recognize yourself in this position, please respond quickly! It is a position with a view to permanent employment in a 2-shift system, so it is desirable that you live in the area and possibly have your own transport.
For this position we are looking for a laboratory professional with the following background:
- A completed MLO/HLO education towards microbiology, biotechnology or equivalent
- Senior level work experience within a GMP/cleanroom environment
- Hands-on mentality, quality-oriented and accurate
- Command of the English language orally and in writing fluently
- Flexibility for two-shift operation and occasional weekend work
- Point of contact regarding any problems, delegate to the supervisor
- Be involved in Troubleshooting.
- Responsible for picking up improvement projects and making schedules.
- Sterile preparation of media, buffers and solutions on production scale.
- Making these products ready for use by performing filtration and sterilization steps.
- Performing first line inspection of the products made (ph, visual check, etc).
- Release and distribution of the approved products to the appropriate departments.
- In addition to the work related with the team, you will be the point of contact for other lab technicians.
Pharmaceutical company, internationally oriented with locations worldwide. At this location there is a collegial atmosphere and there is room for personal development. Quality is of paramount importance here.
Terms of employment
- Employment: view on a permanent contract
- Salary indication: €2500 - €3500 gross per month + shift allowance
- Working hours: 2 shifts (part-time is not possible)
- vacancy number: 19771
Nice hands-on position for an experienced media technician/laborer in 2 shifts at large pharmaceutical company.
Oxford Global Resources is the largest laboratory recruitment agency in the Netherlands, specialized in temporary employment, secondment and recruitment & selection within: Quality Assurance / quality assurance, research and development, product development, laboratory coordination and management, process validation and optimization.
Vacancies we recruit for include: laboratory technician, analyst, quality assurance officer, laboratory manager, R&D employee, application specialist, organic/synthetic technician, science / scientific employee, technicians. Subject areas include: biochemistry, life science, molecular biology, analytical chemistry, petrochemistry, microbiology, biotechnology, chemistry, organic chemistry, synthesis, food, pharmaceuticals, petrochemistry, environmental chemistry, scientific sales, fragrance and flavorings, clinical/medical chemistry, medical devices, food & nutrician.