Client location is Madrid, work can be done Remotely
1. Project One: "ADH (AD Hardening)" (timeline: 6 weeks)
1. Discover an analyze Tier 0 privileged credentials within AD DS domains.
2. Conduct transition planning workshops (tier model, GPOs, transitioning elements to Tier0…)
3. Deploy recommended AD DS administration model to 2 production AD DS domains on the same AD forest
4. Transition and validate AD DS user objects out of default administrative groups into appropriate new tiered model group.
5. Provide post-deployment operational assistance.
2. Project Two: "PAW" (timeline: 5 weeks)
6. Execute workshops to explain technology and get requirements
7. Deploy PAW in one Active Directory domain
8. Implement an automated operating system deployment server, based on MDT technology.
9. Enable Defender ATP for PAWs
10. Configure Microsoft Intune compliance policies for PAW devices + Intune configuration policies to harden PAW devices.
11. Configure Azure Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), self-service password reset, and Azure AD Conditional Access policies to support PAW scenarios.
12. Configure Azure AD Identity Protection to allow Conditional Access to use Identity Protection Sign-in Risk as part of Conditional Access policy rules.
13. Configure Windows Update for Business policies.
14. Configure Intune to deliver identified administrative and support applications for PAW devices.
15. Configure the Windows Analytics workspace to be able to access device health, update readiness, and upgrade readiness dashboards.
16. Assist the Customer with the integration of 1 additional application / system to be managed from PAWs.
17. Help the Customer manage Office 365 services (Office Admin Portal, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, etc.) from PAW devices.
18. Assess current support processes and practices for risk exposure and assist with integrating recommended practices into IT system administration and maintenance of PAW solution.
19. Help the Customer review initial Tier delivery against new Tier delivery and update or modify processes for the new additional Tier.
Minimum Requirement for Role:
- Passion for new innovative technology and drive customer transformation
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally and work with different cultures and customers
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate effective balance between business and technical acumen
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
- Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
- Ability to deliver presentations and discuss complimentary products at a solutions level
- Ability to handle customer critical issues and work in difficult situations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to evaluate end-user business requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and then develop and implement the appropriate technical solutions
- Fluent English & Spanish oral and written communication
1. AD tier security model, Intune, AAD (MFA, CA), WUFB, Windows Analytics, MDT for deployment of W10.
2. Desirable experience in real PAW design/deployment projects and good security background.
1. Quick thinker and able to take quick decisions and convincing rapidly the Customer of the best options of each design element of PAW (very short project)
2. Seniorship (this project critical as it create the basics for a secure admin and AD secure environment)
3. Able to control time by himself, apart from PjM surveillance (a lot of tasks are time-bomb)!
4. Delivery Excellence
5. Working well in a team, with customer/partner people, so 3 entities
6. Able to transmit knowledge to the customer