The Technician Virus Assays performs hands-on viral assays like virus neutralization assays and immunological assays for this fulltime position at a pharmaceutical company in the Almere area. Interested? Apply now!
As Technician Virus Assays you wil work for a research & development oriented biotechnology company with a focus on developing immunological methods to test vaccine products. With your knowledge of immunology and virology you will perform several different assays like ELISA, virus neutralization assays, PBMC isolations and more, in this hands-on laboratory position. You work together with Scientists and Associate Scientists and report to the manager. It is a fulltime position for a period of 6 to 12 months, with a possibility of extension.
- Perform hands-on laboratory experiments;
- Viral work like virus neutralization assays;
- Immunological assays like ELISA;
- Work in BSL2 or BSL3 and GMP environments;
- Finished BSc or MSc degree in life science;
- Work or internship experience with virology and immunology;
- Desire to work in a hands-on position;
- Professional English, Dutch is a plus;
- Available on short notice for at least 6-12 months;
- Contract: 6 to 12 months with possibility of extension;
- Salary indication: €2500 to €3500;
- Hours: 40 hours per week;
- Location: Almere area;
Vacancy number: 20650