Are you interested in joining an innovative and rapidly growing company in the biotechnological sector? And are you interested in cutting edge cellular therapies? This may be the role for you! This position offers a great opportunity with realistic possibilities for future growth and development.
Our client has the focus on the development and of a novel cellular therapy to cure different types of cancers. Their unique approach bring new and lifesaving cell-based oncological therapies directly to patients. As part of their approach, kits containing advanced technology, reagents and instructions are prepared under GMP conditions and distributed to clinical sites. We're looking for a number of technicians to support kitting operations. As this is a new process it is highly important candidates have a high degree of responsibility, are able to oversee complex process and troubleshoot. Since the company is expanding there may be future opportunities for grow in e.g. leadership, Quality Assurance or specialist positions.
- Prepare and distribute therapeutic kits;
- Support manufacturing operations such as training, process validation and laboratory tests;
- Contribute to the improvement and automation of the overall material supply chain, including implementation of ERP system,
- Supporting QC incoming goods, warehouse management and material logistics as needed.
- Drafting documentation such as SOPs and Protocols
- Preferably a BSc degree in the area of biotechnology;
- Experienced candidates with MLO-4 or hands-on MSc candidates with affinity with biotech / oncology / cellular therapy are also considered;
- Experience / affinity with logistics is beneficial;
- Quality minded, experience in a (GMP) environment is preferred:
- Hands-on experience with pharmaceutical materials management, warehouse, logistics, packaging and distribution of GMP materials;
- Affinity with operational excellence;
- High sense of responsibility;
- English is a must;
- Valid Dutch work permit is a must;
- Contract: Initially 6 months via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective
- Salary: €2500 - €3800 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 22242