Do you have experience managing biopharmaceutical production projects under GMP and are you looking for a new challenge? Then read on and apply!
You are the project manager responsible for technical projects for the production of biopharmaceutical products. You supervise multiple parallel projects from start to end and discuss with clients and internal teams to oversee expectations, timelines, quality and cost. You make project plans and prepare relevant documentation. If new equipment is required, you are responsible for leading complex technical projects for installation and validation.
Overall, this is a challenging opportunity for an experienced project manager. Since this company is constantly involved with new projects, this is a long-term position.
- Oversee project timelines
- Guide the project team
- Discuss with clients to manage expectations and outcome
- Oversee complex biopharmaceutical projects
- Handle project documentation and GMP documentation
- Bachelor or Master's degree in the biopharmaceutical industry or engineering
- At least 5 years of project manager experience
- GMP experience
- Experience with documentation
- Full working proficiency English and Dutch
- Long term position, contract directly with our client
- Salary range: €5500 - 7000 gross monthly
- Fulltime position
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 20703