Scientist with expertise in Gut Immunology, who will design complex immunological health studies into gut immunity, for an R&D company in the Ede / Wageningen area. Interested? Apply now!
For a research and development company in the Wageningen area we are looking for a Scientist Gut Immunity. In the role you will develop and design complex immunological research studies in the fields nutrition, pharmaceuticals and health of the gut immunology system. Apart from designing the study, you will also guide the study as a project manager, serving as the expert for technicians performing various immunological laboratory experiments using immuno assays and cell based assays. Furthermore you will oversee the reporting and data interpretation, together with the project leader. This is a long term position.
- Design and setup novel immunology studies;
- Oversee the immuno studies and serve as subject matter expert on gut immunity;
- Report writing and data interpretation;
- Communication with clients, project managers and other stakeholders;
- Advancing the field of gut immunology;
- Extensive experience as a Scientist in the field of (gut) immunology, nutrition and health, pharmaceutical development;
- A finished PhD or MSc degree in life sciences and/or immunology;
- Experience with cell based assays and immunological assays;
- Professional English is a must, Dutch is not a must;
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands or the ability to attain this is a must.
- Contract: 1 year with intention of long term;
- Salary indication: €4800 to €6000;
- Hours: 32 - 40 hours per week;
- Location: Ede / Wageningen area;
Vacancy number: 20804