For a blooming company in the food industry we are looking for a sample preparation technician in Rotterdam! Here you will place a key role within the organization where you will interact with different departments, read on and apply!
This company is a laboratory which performs analyses for customers on a wide variety of products in the food industry. For this they use a wide range of analyses including chemical analysis, microbiological analysis. This position is open in the sample preparation department, which primarily focuses on making sure the technicians have the right material to in hand to perform the analyses.
- Squeezing, cutting, and peeling of products
- Dissolving with solvent and centrifugation
- Perform routine laboratory procedures with minimal supervision
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation of all sample preparation activities
- Follow standard operating procedures and safety protocols
- Operate laboratory equipment such as centrifuges, pH meters, and balances
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Secondary technical level education in a related field
- Experience in a laboratory setting is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with basic laboratory equipment and procedures.
- Employment: starting through Oxford Global Resources for a minimum of 1 year;
- Salary indication: from €2100,- to €2500,- per month depending on education level and experience;
- Working hours: Preferably full-time, 32 hours negotiable;
- Region; Rotterdam;
- Vacancy number: 21921;