This is a varied position in a modern biotech company near Amsterdam. You have a wide range of responsibilities to ensure the large QC-Teams' samples are handled properly according to GMP-guidelines.
You have a very broad set of tasks related to the sample management of the quality control departments. You handle, register, store, and distribute samples, such as plates for the microbiology department, or patient material. This needs to be documented well, so your duties also involve some administration. You do some basic QC-checks yourself and distribute some samples by pipetting. We are thus looking for someone with a GMP background and some laboratory experience. You work in a large and motivated team and collaborate with many colleagues from different backgrounds.
- Sample receival, registration, and storage
- Basic laboratory tasks: centrifuging, pipetting
- Sample distribution, internally and externally
- Inventory management
- Handle GMP documentation
- MLO4 (secondary technical education) or HBO degree
- GMP experience
- Laboratory experience
- Willing and able to work in two shifts
- Long term position, start through Oxford
- Salary indication: over €4000,- gross monthly including shift allowance
- Two shift system, mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Location: Amsterdam Area
Vacancy number: 23740