Quality Control Supervisor
Do you want to impact the lives of millions by delivering life-changing therapies to patients? Then this job is right for you!
A multinational workplace situated in the heart of Ireland. An advancing company that lets us directly impact the lives of others, saving health in a cost-effective way! You will be sharing your workspace with senior scientists and collaborating with industry giants.
- Assist in the implementation of company policies, quality systems, training, and continued development of employees
- Updating project statuses.
- Meeting project deadlines resulting in satisfying clients
- Customer service, meeting the company revenues, coordinating client communications with the responsible team
- Strict following of client's protocols and requirements to ensure optimal lab work
- Technical troubleshooting, experimental designs, the study of protocols, producing status reports, study reports
- Interpretation of data for quality and compliance to protocols, SOPS's, deviation, and investigations
- Implementation of internal/client SOPs
- Degree-level education in science (preferably chemistry)
- 5 years or above experience in an analytical laboratory.
- 1+ experience in a leadership or supervisor position in a laboratory or similar environment
- Proficient in the following techniques: High-performance liquid chromatography, Gas chromatography, Mass spectroscopy, Karl Fischer, Total Carbon, Dissolution testing, UV-vis spectroscopy, Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy
- Technical writing skills, QA metrics
- Contract: Temporary with the opportunity to be permanent
- Salary range: Market confirm
- Working hours: 39
- Location: County Roscommon