Do you have a few years of experience as QA Officer and are you looking for a next challenge? Then this position as QA Specialist might be a perfect fit for you! Apply below or reach out to one of our science recruiters!
As QA-Specialist, you are able to review a wide range of GMP documentation independently. You do work in a motivated an international team of QA professionals, but have sufficient experience to review batch records, QC data, and oversee investigations and CAPAs. This position is mainly office-based, but you will occasionally be on the floor to help with process improvements and investigations.
Overall, you have a broad role in quality and assure that this pharmaceutical company can produce safe medication.
- Review of GMP documentation;
- Batch record review
- QC data
- Process improvement
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant field
- Demonstrable QA experience under GMP or extensive documentation experience in QC
- Good knowledge of quality and compliance
- Full working proficiency English, Dutch is a plus
- You hold a work permit for The Netherlands, visa sponsorship is not possible
- Long term position - initial contract 1 year
- Salary range: €4000 - 5500
- Fulltime position, 32h is possible
- Region: Amsterdam, some remote work is possible (1-2 days per week)
Vacancy number: 22239